Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Comparative Analysis of simplified, objective nutrition-associated markers in patients undergoing hemodialysis.J Ren Nutr. 2021; 23
- Creatinine index as a surrogate of lean body mass derived from urea Kt/V, pre-dialysis serum levels and anthropometric characteristics of haemodialysis patients.PLoS One. 2014; 9: e93286
- Modified creatinine index and risk for cardiovascular events and all-cause mortality in patients undergoing hemodialysis: the Q-Cohort study.Atherosclerosis. 2018; 275: 115-123
- Clinical and predictive value of simplified creatinine index used as muscle mass surrogate in end-stage kidney disease haemodialysis patients-results from the international MONitoring Dialysis Outcome initiative.Nephrol Dial Transpl. 2020; 35: 2161-2171
- Simplified nutritional screening tools for patients on maintenance hemodialysis.Am J Clin Nutr. 2008; 87: 106-113
- Association of geriatric nutritional risk index with mortality in hemodialysis patients: a Meta-Analysis of Cohort Studies.Kidney Blood Press Res. 2018; 43: 1878-1889
- Usefulness of computed tomography-measured psoas muscle thickness per height for predicting mortality in patients undergoing hemodialysis.Sci Rep. 2021; 11: 19070
- Geriatric nutritional risk index (GNRI) and creatinine index Equally predict the risk of mortality in hemodialysis patients: J-DOPPS.Sci Rep. 2020; 10: 5756
- Trajectory of lean body mass assessed using the modified creatinine index and mortality in hemodialysis patients.Am J Kidney Dis. 2020; 75: 195-203
- Impact of Annual change in geriatric nutritional risk index on mortality in patients undergoing hemodialysis.Nutrients. 2020; 12: 3333