Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- High peritoneal transport status is not an independent risk factor for high mortality in patients treated with automated peritoneal dialysis.J Korean Med Sci. 2010; 25: 1313-1317
- Meta-analysis: peritoneal membrane transport, mortality, and technique failure in peritoneal dialysis.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2006; 17: 2591-2598
- Baseline higher peritoneal transport had been associated with worse nutritional status of incident continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis patients in Southern China: a 1-year prospective study.Br J Nutr. 2015; 114: 398-405
- Independent effects of systemic and peritoneal inflammation on peritoneal dialysis survival.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2013; 24: 2071-2080
- Predictors of baseline peritoneal transport status in Australian and New Zealand peritoneal dialysis patients.Am J Kidney Dis. 2004; 43: 492-501
- Prognostic nutritional index and the risk of mortality in patients with acute heart failure.J Am Heart Assoc. 2017; 6
- Association of Preoperative prognostic nutritional index and Postoperative acute kidney injury in patients with colorectal cancer surgery.Nutrients. 2021; 13
- Association of Preoperative prognostic nutritional index and Postoperative acute kidney injury in patients who underwent Hepatectomy for hepatocellular carcinoma.J Pers Med. 2021; 11
- Low prognostic nutritional index associated with cardiovascular disease mortality in incident peritoneal dialysis patients.Int Urol Nephrol. 2017; 49: 1095-1101
- A high peritoneal large pore fluid flux causes hypoalbuminaemia and is a risk factor for death in peritoneal dialysis patients.Nephrol Dial Transpl. 2005; 20: 2194-2201
- Risk factor(s) related to high membrane permeability in peritoneal dialysis.Ren Fail. 2016; 38: 238-241
- Prognostic nutritional index in gastrointestinal surgery.Am J Surg. 1980; 139: 160-167
- Clinical value of standardized equilibration tests in CAPD patients.Blood Purif. 1989; 7: 95-108
- Higher peritoneal protein clearance as a risk factor for cardiovascular disease in peritoneal dialysis patient.PLoS One. 2013; 8: e56223
- International Society for Peritoneal Dialysis practice recommendations: Prescribing high-quality goal-directed peritoneal dialysis.Perit Dial Int. 2020; 40: 244-253
- A Comparison of 8 nutrition-related tests to predict mortality in hemodialysis patients.J Ren Nutr. 2015; 25: 412-419
- Serum albumin as predictor of nutritional status in patients with ESRD.Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2012; 7: 1446-1453
- Peritoneal albumin and protein losses do not predict outcome in peritoneal dialysis patients.Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2011; 6: 561-566
- Immune Dysfunction in uremia 2020.Toxins (Basel). 2020; 12
- Low lymphocyte count and cardiovascular diseases.Curr Med Chem. 2011; 18: 3226-3233
- Effect of end-stage renal disease on B-lymphocyte subpopulations, IL-7, BAFF and BAFF receptor expression.Nephrol Dial Transpl. 2010; 25: 205-212
- A comprehensive characterization of aggravated aging-related changes in T lymphocytes and monocytes in end-stage renal disease: the iESRD study.Immun Ageing. 2018; 15: 27
- Lymphocytes subsets in the course of continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis (CAPD).Ren Fail. 2004; 26: 641-646
- T cell subsets and functions in atherosclerosis.Nat Rev Cardiol. 2020; 17: 387-401
- The relationship between neutrophil-to-lymphocyte ratio and vascular calcification in end-stage renal disease patients.Hemodial Int. 2014; 18: 47-53
- Prognostic nutritional index predicts acute kidney injury and mortality of patients in the coronary care unit.Exp Ther Med. 2021; 21: 123
- Impact of Preoperative Abdominal Visceral Adipose Tissue Area and nutritional status on renal function after donor Nephrectomy in Japanese living donors for renal Transplantation.Ann Transpl. 2018; 23: 364-376
- Onodera's prognostic nutritional index as a risk factor for mortality in peritoneal dialysis patients.J Korean Med Sci. 2012; 27: 1354-1358
- Prognostic value of inflammation-based prognostic scores on outcome in patients undergoing continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis.BMC Nephrol. 2018; 19: 297
- Evaluation of objective nutritional indexes as predictors of worse outcomes in peritoneal dialysis patients.Nutrition. 2020; 79-80: 110963
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Financial Disclosure: The authors declare that they have no relevant financial interests.
Support: This research did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.
Data Availability Statement: The data that support the findings of this study are available upon request from the authors.
Ethics committee approval and patient consent: Patients were recruited from four peritoneal dialysis centers in three provinces in China for this retrospective multiple-center study. This study was conducted according to the guidelines detailed in the Declaration of Helsinki, and all procedures involving patients were approved by The Sixth Affiliated Hospital of Sun Yat-sen University (No. 2021ZSLYEC-177). Written informed consent was not required for this study because we retrospectively collected medical records available from the hospital.