Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Global Prevalence of protein-energy wasting in kidney disease: a Meta-analysis of Contemporary Observational Studies from the International Society of Renal Nutrition and Metabolism.J Ren Nutr. 2018; 28: 380-382
- Pathophysiology of protein-energy wasting in chronic renal failure.J Nutr. 1999; 129: 247S-251S
- Understanding development of malnutrition in hemodialysis patients: a Narrative Review.Nutrients. 2020; 12: 3147
- Clinical guidelines: nutrition support in Adult Acute and chronic renal failure.J Parenter Enteral Nutr. 2010; 34: 366-377
- ESPEN guidelines on parenteral nutrition: Adult renal failure.Clin Nutr. 2009; 28: 401-414
- Intradialytic parenteral nutrition improves protein and energy homeostasis in chronic hemodialysis patients.J Clin Invest. 2002; 110: 483-492
- Perdialytic parenteral nutrition with lipids and amino acids in malnourished hemodialysis patients.Am J Clin Nutr. 1990; 52: 726-730
- Intradialytic parenteral nutrition does not improve survival in malnourished hemodialysis patients: a 2-year multicenter, prospective, randomized study.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2007; 18: 2583-2591
- Evidence brief: use of Intradialytic Parenteral Nutrition (IDPN) to treat malnutrition in hemodialysis patients [Internet].VA Evidence Synthesis Program Evidence Briefs. Department of Veterans Affairs (US), Washington, DC2018
- Intensive home hemodialysis results in regression of left ventricular hypertrophy and better clinical outcomes.Am J Nephrol. 2016; 44: 300-307
- The effects of frequent nocturnal home hemodialysis: the Frequent Hemodialysis Network Nocturnal Trial.Kidney Int. 2011; 80: 1080-1091
- Improved nutrition after conversion to nocturnal home hemodialysis.J Ren Nutr. 2009; 19: 494-499
- Use of intradialytic parenteral nutrition in patients undergoing hemodialysis.Nutr Clin Pract. 2018; 33: 767-771
- Home hemodialysis: benefits, Risks, and Barriers.Recent Adv Dial Ther Jpn. 2018; 196: 178-183
- Complications and Monitoring – guidelines on parenteral nutrition, Chapter 11.German Med Sci. 2009; 7: Doc17
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Financial Disclosure: Dr. Christopher Chan holds the R Fraser Elliott Chair in Home Dialysis and serves as consultant to Medtronic, Quanta and Dialco Inc. He received an investigator – initiated grant from Medtronic ERP program.